We'd firstly like to thank you for sticking with us during these difficult times. We've worked hard to ensure our store is Covid-safe, to protect both our customers and employees. We ask you to please be mindful of the following guidelines...
- We kindly ask that you do not visit us if you're showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please only come inside with one person from your household or "bubble".
- For security reasons, please remove your face mask before entering the store and look up at the camera.
- There are multiple automatic hand sanitiser stations around the shop - please sanitise your hands before trying on any jewellery.
- We've installed Perspex screens around the whole store - this stops any particles travelling across the counter.
- Please maintain a 2m distance from other customers whilst queueing and in-store.
- We've placed stickers on the floor to guide you with this.
- All jewellery and surfaces have been sterilised. This practice will continue before and after any contact.
- Contactless payments are encouraged where possible and card payments are desirable for any larger payments.
- Our staff have been briefed on our store policy to ensure we are adhering to government guidelines and everyone has completed the National Association of Jewellers ‘Be COVID-19 Safe’ awareness course.
- All staff temperatures are checked each morning and anybody unwell will be sent home.
Thank you for taking the time to read through our policy. We hope to welcome you in-store soon!